[See prices in other currencies]

Memorials of the Parish of Alloa

Physical: Unavailable
Download: £ 5.00
Memorials of the Parish of Alloa - Click for large image
Memorials of the Parish of Alloa.
By John Crawford.
Published in 1874.

Includes chapters on the old town cross, the old bridge of Tullidody, the Eskines of Mar, Alloa colliers and collieries, the brewers of the olden time and much much more.

An intriguing local history in the words of a local man.

Machine searchable.
A digital version of the original book, in PDF format.
Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Supplied by: Anguline Research Archives
Format: CD-ROM
Ref: ARA-213

Hide Details