A selection of 25 Ordnance Survey maps from the northern tip of Leicestershire and South East Nottinghamshire.
Scale 6 inches to the mile.
These maps were surveyed between 1900 & 1920 and may contain revisions up to 1950.
Includes :- A map of all of Leicestershire engraved by John Cary, published in 1805 showing the boundaries of the Hundreds of Leicestershire.
25 Ordnance Survey maps. Villages included :- Ab Kettlby, Alverton, Aslockton, Old Dalby, Elton, Belvoir Castle, Bingham, Bottesford, Branston, Broughton, Colson Bassett, Croxton Park, Cropwell Bishop, Eaton, Elton, Eston, Flawborough, Harby, Hickling, Hose, Keyworth, Kilvington, Kinoulton, Knipton, Langar, Long Claswon, Normanton, Nether Broughton, Orston, Plungar, Redmile (part), Saltby, Scalford, Sproxton, Staunton in the Vale, Stanton on the Wolds, Stathern, Stonesby, Tythby, Waltham on the Wolds, Wartnaby, Wiverton Hall, Whatton, plus others.
A digital version of the original maps, in PDF format.
Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader